Traditional method of planting grass which is harvested from our own turf farm. Turfing can be carried out either by the means of “close turfing” (grass plant without gap in between each other) or “spot turfing” (grass plant with gap in between each other).
- Raw slope for erosion prevention
- Highway or road infrastructure projects
- Residential or commercial development project
- Hydroelectric or retention dam
- Football or other type of fields
Types Of Grass
Cow grass (“Axonopus Compressus”) is the most common type of grass used in Malaysia for turfing. Its’ excellent capability of erosion prevention together with high endurance is the perfect for Malaysia climate through drought or rain season.